Integration with Agile CRM
This article is divided into two sections:
1. In the chat admin panel, go to Settings > Integrations and click on the AgileCRM tile.
2. The app is now added to your account.
To fully integrate Tidio Chat with Agile CRM, you will need your API Key and subdomain. To obtain this data, please log into your Agile CRM account at https://my.agilecrm.com/enter-domain?to=login
In order to login, you will need to insert your domain name and password. You will need this domain name to integrate Agile CRM with Tidio.
1.After you login, select your login name in the upper right corner and choose "Admin Settings".
2. Now, select the "API" tab.
3. In this tab you will find two API keys. You must copy the first key to your clipboard (API key for REST clients).
4. Paste the code from in the app's settings in the Tidio panel
The last step is to fill in your Agile CRM subdomain and select the "Save" button.
Our integration with AgileCRM allows you to get all the details gathered during chat and export them to the CRM as a sales lead.
It will appear as a new contact and include all the details from the "Info" tab of an active chat window, such us visitor's name, email address or phone number.
You can trigger that by choosing "Save in Agile" from the list of Actions available during a chat from the menu in the upper right corner.
If you are experiencing any problems with this integration, please contact us at [email protected]Go Back