Integration with Zendesk
This article will guide you through the process of integrating your Zendesk account with the Tidio Chat panel. You will be able to create new tickets directly from Tidio Chat in order to provide better customer service for your clients.
To integrate Tidio Chat with your Zendesk account, simply follow the steps below:
1. In the chat admin panel, go to Settings > Integrations and click on the Zendesk tile.
2. The app is now added to your account. To fully integrate Tidio Chat with Zendesk you will need your API Key. Please log into your zendesk.com account to find the API Key.
3. After you log in, click on the settings icon at the bottom-left corner of the panel and proceed to the Channels > API section. Make sure that the Token Access section is enabled, then click on Add new token, create its name, and generate it. Copy the token and paste it somewhere secure.
4. Return to your Tidio Chat panel and go to the Zendesk app in the Integrations section. Provide your email address, Zendesk URL, and the API key from above into the integration settings.
5. Click the Save button to activate the integration.
That’s it! Your chat is now fully integrated with Zendesk!
If you are experiencing any trouble with this integration, please contact us via live chat or at [email protected]Go Back