Integration with Zoho
To integrate Tidio Chat with your Zoho account, follow the simple steps below:
Go to the “Apps” section of your Tidio Chat panel and click on the “Add” button. Next, select Zoho from the list of apps.
The app is now added to your account. To fully integrate Tidio Chat with Zoho you will need an API Key. To find your API Key, please log into your Zoho panel.
3. Next, select the “Setup” tab at the top right of your ZOHO panel.
4. Scroll down to the “Developer Space” section and select ”CRM API”.
5. In the “Browser Mode” section, type in “Tidio” and then select the “Generate” button to get your API key.
6. Copy the AUTHTOKEN to your clipboard - this is your API Key.
7. Now you can go back to your Tidio Chat panel to input your API Key. To do so, select the Zoho tab in the “Apps” section of the panel and paste your API Key. Remember to click save.
8. That’s it. You’ve finished integrating your Zoho account with Tidio Chat.