This article will help you to add the Tidio Chat widget to your Zendesk Help Center page. To learn more about the integrating Zendesk with Tidio Chat please click here.
1. First, log into your Zendesk panel and go to your Zendesk Help Center by clicking on the Help Center icon.
2. Select the “Customize design” button at the bottom right corner of your screen.
3. Then, go to the "Theme" section on the left and select “Edit theme”.
4. Choose the "Footer" tab from the dropdown list at the top left of your Theme editor.
7. The chat should now be visible on all your Help Center pages. Now you can go back to you Tidio Chat panel to customize the chat to your preferences.
Send your offline messages directly to Zendesk.
To receive offline messages from Tidio Chat directly to your Zendesk panel, please log into your chat panel, go to the "Settings" section and change the “Offline Messages” email address to the one you use for Zendesk.