This article will help you to add the Tidio Chat widget to your Zendesk Help Center page. To learn more about the integrating Zendesk with Tidio Chat please click here.
1. First, log into your Zendesk panel and go to your Zendesk Help Center by clicking on the Help Center icon.
2. Select the General > “Customize design” button at the top your screen.
3. Then, go to the "Theme" section on the left and select “Edit theme”.
4. Choose the "Footer" tab from the dropdown list at the top left of your Theme editor.
7. The chat should now be visible on all your Help Center pages. Now you can go back to you Tidio Chat panel to customize the chat to your preferences.
Send your offline messages directly to Zendesk.
To receive offline messages from Tidio Chat directly to your Zendesk panel, please log into your chat panel, go to the Channels > Offline form section on the left side of the panel and in the 'Send to' enter the email address you use for Zendesk. Afterwards scroll down the site a bit to find the 'Save' button.
That's it! The chat has been successfully installed on your Zendesk Help Center website.